Job Description -
The SQL Developer will be involved in the day to day operations for specific client ETL needs. This individual will have input into ETL processes and design. They will maintain the daily database operations.
- In this role you will be a part of the Business Intelligence team and be the team resource for ETL mappings and data integrity.
- The developer will participate in the defining, development and implementation of the data-warehouse.
- The ideal candidate will lead the effort on all things related to databases, SQL development and SQL architecture.
- 2+ years of experience working with Ascential Datastage
- 5+ years of experience working with T-SQL
- SQL 2005 certification
- Experience working with SQL 2008
- SQL 2005
- SSRS & SSIS
- Ascential Datastage
6 – 9 Months
Location: Bloomington, Minnesota
Rate: Up to $65/hr
Systems Consulting Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider qualified candidates without regard to race, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, religion or national origin.
To apply for this job, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.