Engagement Methodology - The SCG Approach
All SCG consultants have years of experiencing either working for big businesses directly or as consultants for "Big 4" consulting firms. While these experiences were valuable, SCG consultants wanted something more—the ability to directly engage with small and medium-sized firms on real challenges, not theoretical abstractions, and deliver value quickly, in tangible and measurable terms. It’s what we call our "Think Big, Start Small" approach.
SCG isn't for everyone. But we're perfect for businesses who value a pragmatic, incremental approach that delivers measurable results every step of the way. Other unique aspects of our approach include:
- SCG employs a metrics-based approach when applying technology to streamline business processes, ensuring that improvements in performance can be tracked and measured.
- SCG measures clients’ initial baseline performance and again post-implementation to capture real process improvements and ROI.
- SCG has a proven track record of helping clients save time and money.
- SCG's IT and strategic planning assessment process is direct and practical, not abstract or theoretical. It's designed to quickly identify gaps in business processes that create operational inefficiencies.
- SCG's assessment process uncovers not just technology-related problems, but inefficiencies with people and processes as well.
- SCG helps clients determine the cost associated with the inefficient business processes it uncovers—ultimately helping clients prioritize the most important and profitable process improvement projects.
- SCG's business process and technology consulting staff is among the most experienced in the Midwest for architectural, engineering, construction, financial services and business services firms.